If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Step-By-Step | Easy to Follow | Essential Google Ranking Tips!
What you’ll learn
- How to add your business to Google My Business (Google Maps) , step-by-step in 2020
- How to optimize your listing so that your business shows up higher on Google maps search results
- Some advanced marketing tricks your competition is likely not using:)
- How to take advantage of Google My Business features that will help to attract, engage and convert your ideal customers!
- Bonus tips on how to rank even higher and attract potential customers to you
- This course includes: full lifetime access & certificate of completion
Have you been wondering how to get your business on Google? Have you been using the power of Local SEO? Local SEO efforts can quickly rank your business high on Google search results. The most important place to get started is by adding and optimizing your information on Google My Business (Google Maps).
I’ll walk you through, step by step, how to set up, optimize and maximize your Google My Business page!
Google considers many factors when ranking businesses in local search. This includes how well your business matches the search query, how close the user is to your business and something called “prominence” which is essentially how popular Google thinks your business is. So things like other people online mentioning or linking to you, leaving you reviews, asking your business questions, or engaging with you through messaging, is all going to count. We will cover some of these things in more depth through the course.
If you want a course that’s easy to follow, with strategies you can do yourself, this course was made just for you!
- Business owners who prefer incoming leads vs. needing to chase leads down!
- Busy business owners who want a step-by-step course where they have something that will help to grow their business by the end of it