If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Bring any Version of Django or Python into production on Serverless with Google Cloud Run.
What you’ll learn
- Django Deployment
- Django Settings Modules for Local & Production Deployment
- Google Cloud Run & Build
- Google Cloud SQL for Django
- Cloud SQL Proxy for Local Access to Production Database
- Serverless Applications
Deploy a production-ready Serverless Django Application by using a Docker Container, Google Cloud Build, Google Cloud SQL, & Google Cloud Run.
Serverless allows us to focus on our code and deploy more. What’s better, our serverless applications only cost us money when they’re used.
Docker Containers make it easy to create our own isolated environment on the operating system level. This is exactly what we need in so many applications.
Learn to build and deploy a serverless Django application on Google Cloud Platform’s Cloud Run service.
Serverless apps using containers is seriously amazing. Let’s see why.
- Minimal Dockerfile for Containerizing Django
- Cloud Build
- Cloud SQL with Postgres
- Cloud SQL Proxy for Local Dev Access
- Cloud Run
- Django Developers Looking to use Serverless in Production
- Django Developers Looking to have more control over their OS running their app (via Docker)
- Django Developers interested in using Docker
- Python Web App developers Looking to learn how to use Cloud SQL with Cloud Run & Cloud Build