If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Improve your machine learning skills and solve over 100 exercises in python, numpy, pandas and scikit-learn!
What you’ll learn
solve over 100 exercises in numpy, pandas and scikit-learn
deal with real programming problems in data science
work with documentation and Stack Overflow
RECOMMENDED LEARNING PATH
- 200+ Exercises – Programming in Python – from A to Z
- 210+ Exercises – Python Standard Libraries – from A to Z
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – NumPy
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas
- 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
- 250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python
100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
Welcome to the course 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn, where you can test your Python programming skills in machine learning, specifically in scikit-learn library.
The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python, numpy, pandas and scikit-learn. It consists of over 100 exercises with solutions.
This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and machine learning and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards Python, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today.
Who this course is for:
- people who want to improve their Python programming skills
- people who want to improve their data science skills
- people who want to improve their machine learning skills
- people who want to prepare for an interview
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/100-exercises-python-data-science-scikit-learn/?couponCode=FREECODE” ]