If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Build Automation Framework with Cucumber BDD using Python and Behave for Selenium WebDriver and API Testing on Demo Site
What you’ll learn
You will be able to create Cucumber BDD testing framework using Python, Behave, Selenium WebDriver, ….
You will be able to read and write Cucumber BDD style tests in Python
You will be able to work on Cucumber BDD Framework supporting both Frontend with BDD Selenium and Backend with pure BDD Python
You will create full E-Commerce site on your computer and practice test automation
You will learn tips and tricks of finding elements, debugging issues, shortcuts with IDE, test methodologies, setup py file
You will be able to use virtual environment and try different versions of Python libraries
Learn how Cucumber BDD (Behavioral Driven Development/Test Driven Development) testing frameworks work. Learn how the pieces of Cucumber fall together and how frameworks are put together, as well as best practices of BDD. We will use the most popular and actively maintained Cucumber framework for Python BDD called ‘Behave’. We will use PowerPoint presentation to convey the concepts on each topic and then write example code testing real scenarios with Selenium WebDriver as well as API testing.
We will build an E-commerce site on our local machine and practice writing real test cases both for front end with Selenium WebDriver and for the backend with Python, with full access to MySQL database of our site.
Critical addition to your resume
If you are getting into the QA world or you are looking to advance your career, having BDD testing skill will accelerate your success. Python is one of the most popular languages to use in software testing, and knowing how to use it with BDD style testing will expand your pool of possibilities.
In addition to using Python for BDD testing you will also get tips and guidance on best practices.
After completion of this course you will be able to go through interview as if you have BDD testing experience. You will also have a ready to go framework that you can continue to add test cases for practice and for your portfolio.
Content and Overview
In this course we will be using PowerPoint presentation to explain the concepts and then go to code in an IDE (PyCharm) for each topic. Some topics, we will go directly to code and start writing and executing.
We will install necessary packages for our framework. We will discuss the directory structure needed for our design, and then we will write and run test cases.
We will run how the BDD tests are written, how the work together and how to understand and control the output.
We will create an efficiently structured test framework and learn how to use Pythons logging module to produce readable reports.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 49 + lectures of BDD core concepts, examples and practice exercises (continuously adding more examples)
- Plenty of test cases to use in your portfolio and to build bigger test suits on top of the course material
- Enough material and examples to be able to create a project (BDD test framework) and maintain a GitHub repo
- Specific features of the most popular BDD framework for Python called Behave
- Practice using Selenium WebDriver functions with Python
- Practice testing of Front-end with Selenium WebDriver BDD and Python
- Practice testing of Back-end with Python
- Anyone looking to learn automation testing and has a bit of background in Python and Selenium WebDriver
- Anyone that already know basic automated testing and want to know how to apply BDD
- Anyone coming from Java or other background and can pickup Python easily