If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Pavement Design software (IIT Pave), Design of Pavement section, Flexible Pavement, Geosynthetics, Civil Engineering
What you’ll learn
- IIT Pave Software and Design of Pavements: Design of Unreinforced and Reinforced Pavements, Geosynthetics, Ground Improvement Techniques
An intensive short duration course ideal for engineers and engineering technologists working for federal, state, or local authorities, consultants, and contractors. This course is ideal for those involved in nonhighway roads and pavements, and for those involved in local government work, and provides the pre-requisite learning for those wishing to undertake the Advanced Pavement Design course.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in pavements (reinforced and unreinforced pavements).
- This course will be helpful for Practicing Engineers, Consultants, Undergraduate, Post Graduate students, Researchers, Industry Specialist, Lab Instructors, and a wide array of Highway Design Engineers.
Brief on Course:
- The course covers relevant topics from Transportation Engineering and gives you an insight on various topics in detail.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in Ground Improvement Techniques.
- The course covers the basic terminologies, application, and testing procedures of Geosynthetics on various topics in detail.
NOTE: The course is prepared for civil engineering students (beginners) as mentioned below in the (Basic Info) of course. The content provided in the course covers a portion of what is covered in the expert course (IIT Pave and Design of Pavements).
- Transportation Engineers, Civil Engineering, students, UG, PG, Research Scholars, Pavement Design Engineers, Consulting Highway Engineers, Industry specialist, Practicing Engineers, and Faculty members from different institutions can enrolled in course to get an insight on aspects of Design of Pavements