If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn how to pentest iOS Applications using the modern day pentesting tools and techniques
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of iOS Application Penetration Testing
- Learn how to pentest iOS Applications built using Objective-C
- Learn how to Reverse Engineer iOS Apps using Hopper
- Learn how to patch iOS Apps using Hopper to bypass Jailbreak detection
- Learn how to patch iOS Apps using Hopper to bypass SSL Pinning
- Learn how to bypass Jailbreak detection in iOS Apps using objection
- Learn how to trace HTTP calls of an iOS app using Frida
- Learn how to trace crypto calls made by an iOS app using Frida
- Learn iOS iOS Application Penetration Testing using the modern day tools and techniques – Good Bye to old school tools
This course is created with an idea of saying Bye Bye to outdated iOS application penetration testing tools and techniques. Let us learn iOS Application Penetration Testing the right way with right tools and techniques.
This course introduces students to the security concepts associated with iOS Apps developed using Objective-C (Swift iOS Apps are not used in the course). This is an intermediate level course, which begins with beginner level concepts. This course covers a variety of concepts such as iOS Application structure, Reversing iOS Apps using Hopper, Bypassing client side restrictions such as Jailbreak detection, SSL Pinning etc. This course uses two vulnerable applications developed by the instructor to demonstrate how iOS App vulnerabilities can be identified and exploited. This course teaches you how to identify a variety of iOS App vulnerabilities such as Insecure Data Storage, Insecure Logging, Weak Jailbreak detection, insecure end to end encryption, SQL Injection etc.
The best part of the course is that you will get a detailed understanding of how to trace an iOS app’s runtime and write a bunch of Frida scripts to pentest the target applications.
- Penetration Testers
- Mobile Application Developers
- Security professionals who are interested in Mobile App Security
- Anyone who is interested in ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Anyone who is interested in information security concepts