If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn SQL from scratch for extracting, manipulating and analysing data using MySQL database
What you’ll learn
How to use MySQL – the #1 Database Management System
How to install MySQL Workbench on Windows
How to create a database from scratch
How to write SQL queries to insert, update and delete data into database
How to write SQL queries to manipulate data
How to write complex SQL queries to obtain useful information from database
How to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
How to handle complex SQL JOINS with ease
How to use sorting and filtering commands in SQL
Increase your efficiency by learning the best practices while writing SQL queries
Join to thousands of students learning SQL and gain a competitive advantage in the job market. Learn SQL from scratch for data analytics using MySQL database.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN SQL?
SQL is the most universal and common used database language. It powers the most commonly used database engines like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, and much more.
When you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business.
Knowing SQL can get you a promotion and make you a rock star at your company. SQL is the most sought after skill for Data Analysis roles in all the companies.
WORRIED THAT YOU HAVE NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC SQL COURSE?
There are many SQL courses out there teaching you the important tools and features you need to master.
But, can you apply what you learnt to your own files? Do you get enough practice to remember all the new information?
This course has been specially designed to make it easy for the students to learn SQL and perform data analysis on the job. In this course you’ll play the role of a data analyst at a delivery company and you’ll be working with real-life data sets. You will learn both technical and business thinking skills, and get important skills to get hired.
You don’t need to spend months to learn SQL. As you go through the course, you’ll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language in the MySQL, one of most popular database engines in the world. But these skills are also applicable to any other major SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, and much more.
Once we complete each and every concept in SQL, we finally have a set of practice examples, which will allow you to practice SQL queries on your own.
Author of this course has over 10 years of working experience in large financial organizations and over 5 years of experience of online and in-person trainings. He has dozens of courses on Excel, SQL, Power BI, Access, and more than 10,000 students in total. Surely he knows what you need.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
· How to use MySQL – the number one Database Management System.
· How to install MySQL Workbench on Windows.
· How to create a database from scratch.
· How to write SQL queries to insert, update and delete data into database.
· How to write SQL queries to manipulate data.
· How to write complex SQL queries to obtain useful information from the database.
· How to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions.
· How to handle complex SQL JOINS with ease.
· How to use sorting and filtering commands in SQL.
· Increase your efficiency by learning the best practices while writing SQL queries.
· Become a proficient MySQL Workbench user.
· Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skills.
WHAT ABOUT CERTIFICATE? DO YOU PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a Certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
· Downloadable project files
· Homework exercises & quizzes
· 1-on-1 expert support
· Course Q&A forum
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Digital Certificate of Completion
See you in there!
P.S. Looking to master the full Microsoft Excel, Power BI + SQL stack? Search for “Vardges Zardaryan” and complete the courses below to become a Data Analysis Rock Star:
1. Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
2. Power BI: From Zero to Hero
3. Data Analyst’s Toolbox: Excel to MySQL
4. The Complete Introduction to SQL for Data Analytics
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis, business intelligence, and market researches
- Data analysts looking to continue their professional development and career advancement
- Business professionals looking to improve their analytical skills and learn more tools for that
- Anyone who wants to be able to answer data-related questions on their own
- Students who wish to learn a new skill to develop their career
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-introduction-to-sql-mysql-for-data-analytics-am/?couponCode=FREESQL20″ ]