If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
What you’ll learn
Java Programming from Basic to Advance
Selenium WebDriver from Basic to Advance
New to coding? No worries. This course covers coding from scratch.
Perfect course for manual testers aspiring to switch into automation world
Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
Page Object Model
Advanced Java Programming
Plenty of Hands-on Exercises
This course covers Selenium WebDriver and Java topics in detail from scratch to advance. So, if you don’t have prior knowledge of Java, then you can begin with Java Modules. Start going through ‘Selenium WebDriver’ videos after you develop some fluency in Java. Remember, you don’t need to go through all sessions of Java Course before starting with Selenium WebDriver (because it is an in-depth course on Java and will take a while to finish). First 6 Sections of Java should be sufficient to get you ready for learning Selenium WebDriver.
I believe in example-oriented teaching. So, you won’t find any PPTs during the sessions. But, you will find dozens of real time scenarios used to elaborate Java and Selenium WebDriver concepts.
Feel free to post your questions/feedback in the block provided under each session-video. I will make sure all of your queries are addressed. ‘Course Curriculum’ section below will give you an idea about the depth and the overall coverage of this course. If you want to learn any other Selenium WebDriver concept – which is not already covered in this course – then feel free to let me know via Udemy messenger.
This course is designed for you if you are:
- a Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant OR
- a manual testing professional willing to jump start your automation carrier OR
- a QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand OR
- a QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project OR
- a fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market OR
- aspiring to learn coding and automation
Training program requirements/prerequisites:
- No prior coding experience required. Java programing from scratch is covered in the course.
- Participants need to have a Windows 10 PC OR a MacBook with 8 GB (or more) memory to perform hands on exercises.
- Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant
- Manual tester willing to jump start your automation carrier
- QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand
- QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project
- Fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market
- Anyone aspiring to learn coding and automation