If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Understand the Nuances of Teaching English to Non-English speakers, Learner’s Psychology & Effective Teaching Skills.
What you’ll learn
Teach English Language Skills: Teach the five major elements of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.
Simplify English Grammar: Simplify complex English grammar concepts for ELLs (English Language Learners).
Plan Lessons: Plan and deliver effective lessons that meet class learning objectives and promote productive learning.
Manage a Classroom: Manage your classroom and student behaviour to create a welcoming and safe learning environment.
Identify Learning Styles: Identify different learning styles and adapt lessons to suit students and their needs.
Build Effective Learning Materials:Find, adapt and personalise a wide variety of text-based and digital materials for use in the classroom.
Understand the nuances of teaching English to non- English speakers
Evolve and enhance your confidence to face a class
Gain an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology
Create unique and original lesson plans to grasp the attention of all
This course is designed to ensure that you clear the TEFL Certification exam on your first attempt. The training will help you understand the nuances of teaching English to non-English Speakers. It will Evolve and Enhance your confidence in class.
It will nurture the most effective teaching skills and methodologies by gaining an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology. You will be able to evaluate pupils without prejudice or bias and develop a unique and original lesson plan to teach them.
The course is accredited by the American Association of EFL.
- Understand the nuances of teaching English to Non-English speakers
- Evolve and enhance your confidence to face a class
- Nurture most effective teaching skills and methodologies
- Gain an in-depth understanding of learner’s psychology
- Expand your experience in evaluating pupils without prejudice or bias
- Create unique and original lesson plans to grasp the attention of all
- Enhance your productivity by adopting effective class and time management techniques
- Develop the capability to think out-of-box and innovative ways to connect with your students
- Satiate your thirst to delve into the sea of knowledge related to the English language
TEFL is your passport to the entire world! Almost all countries have opened their doors for TEFL qualified individuals as they recognize the communicative power of English as an international language. We have 42 countries, covering all 7 continents, listed on our job center.
At the end of the TEFL certification, you will be able to:
- Earn the most credible and recognized Certificate
- Find yourself spoilt by boundless job opportunities from all over the world
- Get access to a distinctive platform of most highly paid jobs as an EFL teacher
- Fulfill your heart’s desire to explore new countries with rich natural and cultural background
- Upgrade your job role and CV and reap its benefits
- Create a niche for yourself by displaying your AAEFL certification
- Student who are keen learner and thinking towards teaching English as foreign language.
- People who are more effective learners.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/tefl-certification-course-teaching-english-as-a-foreign-language/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-fYO5B.ZpNcton.TvK5T4XA&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=TEFL21″ ]