If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
What you’ll learn
Start to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, and regular expressions. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
Finish with best coding practices, tips for working with a team, and advice on landing your first programming job.
I am a self-taught programmer. After a year of self-study, I learned to program well enough to land a job as a software engineer II at eBay. Once I got there, I realized I was severely under-prepared. I was overwhelmed by the amount of things I needed to know but hadn’t learned yet. My journey learning to program, and my experience at my first job as a software engineer were the inspiration for this course.
This course is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don’t teach you. The Self-taught Programmer is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview. I divided the course into five sections:
1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, regular expressions and databases. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
4. Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
5. Finish with tips for working with a team and landing a programming job.
You CAN learn to program professionally. The path is there. Will you take it?
- New programmers.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to go from a complete beginner to a software engineer.
- Anyone that wants to learn to program to improve their career!