If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
*** The #1 HTML and CSS course on Udemy ! ***
Well, I’m here to teach you HTML, CSS, and web design by building the stunning website you just saw, step-by-step.
So, after finishing this course, you will know precisely how to build a beautiful, professional, and ready-to-launch website just like our website by following a 7-step process. And it will even look great on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
But what if you want to build a completely different website? Well, no problem! I designed the course curriculum with precisely this goal: to enable you to design and build any website that you can think of, not just copy the course project.
So, in order to become a confident and independent developer, capable of building your websites in the future, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of modern and semantic HTML, CSS, and building layouts in a small separate project, which will prepare you for the main course project. This includes modern flex box and CSS Grid!
- How to design beautiful websites by learning a web design framework I created just for this course. It consists of easy-to-use guidelines for design aspects like typography, colors, images, spacing, and more (this is like a small standalone course!).
- How to use well-established website components and layout patterns in order to come up with professional-looking designs
- How to make any website work on any mobile device, no matter the design and layout (responsive design)
- How to use the 7 steps of building a professional website in practice: planning, sketching, designing, building, testing, optimizing, and launching
- How to find and use free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
- Important developer skills such as reading documentation, fixing code errors on your own, and using professional web development tools
Does this sound like fun? Then join me and 200,000+ other developers and start building websites today!
Or are you not sold yet and need to know more? No problem, just keep reading…
 Why should you learn HTML and CSS in the first place?
Building websites allows you to do fun and creative work, from anywhere in the world, and it even pays well. Web development is one of the most future-proof and highest-paying industries in the world. And HTML and CSS is the entry point to this world!
But you already know all this, that’s why you want to learn HTML and CSS too. Well, you came to the right place!
This is the best and most complete course for starting your web development journey that you will find on Start web development It’s an all-in-one package that takes you from knowing nothing about HTML and CSS, to building beautiful websites using tools and technologies that professional web developers use every single day.
 Why is this course so unique and popular?
Reason #1: The course is completely project-based
Simple demos are boring, and therefore you’re gonna learn everything by building actual projects! In the final project, together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive landing page for a fictional company that I made up just for the course.
Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code
Coding is great, but it’s not everything! That’s why we will go through the entire 7-step process of building and launching our website project.
So the huge project will teach you real-world skills to build real-world HTML and CSS websites: how to plan projects and page layouts, how to implement designs using HTML and CSS techniques, how to write clean and organized code, how to optimize websites for good speed performance, and many more.
On top of that, this course has a huge focus on beautiful design. In fact, this is the only course on the market that focuses on both coding and designing, together.
Reason #3: I’m the right teacher for you
With the right guidance and a well-structured curriculum, building websites can be quite easy and fun to learn. With a bunch of random tutorials and YouTube videos? Not so much. And that’s where I come in.
I’m an experienced web developer and designer, and one of Start web devlopment’s top instructors. I have been teaching this bestselling course since 2015 to over 200,000 developers, always listening to feedback and understanding exactly how students actually learn.
Using that feedback, I recently rebuilt this course from scratch and designed the ideal course curriculum for every type of student. It’s a unique blend of projects, deep explanations, theory lectures, and challenges. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!
 Why is this course so long?
Reason #1: I take time to explain every single concept that I teach, so that you actually learn, and not just copy code from the screen (this is a course, not a tutorial)
Reason #2: I go into topics that other HTML and CSS courses shy away from: professional web design, component and layout patterns, some CSS theory, website planning in theory and practice, and developer skills. I believe you need all of this to be successful!
Reason #3: There is a lot of repetition, so that you actually assimilate and practice what you learn. Practice is the single most important ingredient to learning, and therefore I provide plenty of opportunities for you to sharpen your skills
 Here is what’s also included in the package:
- Up-to-date HD-quality videos, that are easy to search and reference (great for Start web development
( Business students)
- Professional English captions (not the auto-generated ones)
- Downloadable design assets + starter code and final code for each section
- Downloadable slides for 20+ theory videos (not boring, I promise!)
- Access to countless free design and development resources that I curated over many years
- Free support in the course Q&A
- 10+ coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included)
 This course is for you if…
- … you are a complete beginner with no idea of how to build a website.
- … you already know a bit of HTML and CSS from some tutorials or videos, but struggle to put together a good-looking, complete website.
- … you are a designer and want to expand your skills into HTML and CSS because all your designer friends are learning how to code (they are brilliant!).
If you are an HTML and CSS master, and build the most beautiful websites in the world, then DON’T take the course. Everyone else: you should take the course today.
So, does all of this sound great? Then join 200,000+ other developers and me and start your web development journey today!