If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
A step by step guide to Modeling and Texturing an Office Interior in Autodesk Maya
This is a basic to intermediate level course on Autodesk Maya for creating an office interior. As part of the Office Interior, we will create two types of chairs, two types of tables, a curtain, and some other items. We will create the model, texture all the models and finally create a render with simple lighting setup.
Build up your modeling and texturing skills in Maya the world’s best 3D Animation software with this Course.
- Learn polygon modeling of various types of furniture
- Learn texturing in Maya for different kinds of surfaces.
- Learn Simple lighting techniques to render a fully lit interior
- Create various kinds of Inorganic polygon models in Autodesk Maya
- Model the interior of an office building
- Understand the process of texturing and apply file textures all the modeled objects
- Render a final image of the interior created
Content and Overview
3D Modeling and Texturing Interior Office in Autodesk Maya has five sections.
Section 1:Start Here
- Lecture 1:Introduction
- Lecture 2:Workfiles
- Lecture 3:Modeling Round Table
- Lecture 4:Modeling Revolving Chair Part 01
- Lecture 5:Modeling Revolving Chair Part 02
- Lecture 6:Duplicating the Revolving Chair
- Lecture 7:Wall Curten
- Lecture 8:Small Chair
- Lecture 9:Texturing the Table
- Lecture 10:Texturing the Rolling Chair
- Lecture 11:Texturing the Small Chair
- Lecture 12:Texturing the rest of the models
Section 4:Lighting and Rendering
- Lecture 13:Lighting and Rendering
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn inorganic polygonal modeling should take this course
- Anyone who wants to be able to model, texture and render interior should take this course
- Suitable for beginners and intermediate users of Maya
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/3d-modeling-and-texturing-office-interior-in-maya/” ]