If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
What you’ll learn
All features of Atlassian Confluence
Applications of Confluence
Setting up your own Confluence account
Navigate through the Confluence interface, spaces, user profile & settings
Introduction to all key features of Confluence: Spaces, Pages, Blogs & Comments
Create Content: Spaces, Pages, Blog Posts
Master Spaces: Create different types of Spaces: Team, Personal & Project Spaces; Delete & Archive Spaces
Master Pages & Blog Posts
Invite users to collaborate
Confluence Editor: Usage & features
Add links, files, macros and mentions to your content
Content Permissions, Labels & Restrictions
Confluence best practices
Confluence is a powerful enterprise collaboration tool that brings people, knowledge, and ideas together in a shared workspace, so you can do your best work. Through this course “Atlassian Confluence Masterclass 2020”, you will learn how to use the latest version of Confluence to transform the way your team works.
This course is structured to guide you through all the key aspects of managing and using Confluence.
Whether you’re new to Confluence, training your teammates, or ready to take your Confluence skills to the next level, this guide covers everything from the basics to in-depth best practices.
The course will start with setting up your own Confluence account and you will be introduced to all the key features of Confluence in subsequent lectures. With each lecture, you will learn important concepts such as creating engaging content, sharing information, and engaging users to collaborate in real time with each other.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create your pages, blogs and share the same with your team members to engage & collaborate.
Please find below the course structure for your quick reference:
1. Brief overview of Confluence
2. Setting up your own Confluence account
3. Applications of Confluence
4. Navigate through the Confluence interface, spaces, user profile & settings
5. Introduction to all key features of Confluence: Spaces, Pages, Blogs & Comments
6. Create Content: Spaces, Pages, Blog Posts
7. Master Spaces: Create different types of Spaces: Team, Personal & Project Spaces; Delete & Archive Spaces
8. Master Pages & Blog Posts
9. Invite users to collaborate
10. Confluence Editor: Usage & features
11. Add links, files, macros and mentions
12. Space & Page Blueprints
13. Content Permissions, Labels & Restrictions
14. Watch Content
15. Keyboard Shortcuts
16. Confluence best practices
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for a powerful team collaboration tool
- Anyone is who is new to Confluence & is looking to learn and use the latest version of it
- Anyone who is already using Confluence and wants to take their Confluence skills to the next level, this guide covers everything from the basics to in-depth best practices.
- Anyone who is looking to understand all features and concepts of Confluence and get up to speed with using and administering them for their teams