If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
All you need to master AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
This course is based on the new AWS Certified DevOps Engineer 2020 certification being released in February. This course is specially designed for the aspirants who intend to give the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional 2020certification.
With tons of practicals in order to prepare you for exams, real-world scenarios and great support from our Instructor in-case of doubts, this course is all you need to master the DevOps specific AWS services and gain the certification.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification:
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification course is geared for people who want to gain an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud platform. The course will provide an overall understanding of: AWS core services, security, pricing and support services.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification course is geared for people who want to enhance their skills in AWS to help organisations design and migrate their architecture to the cloud. This is the next step after obtaining your Cloud Practitioners Certification. This course will develop your skills your learned from the Cloud Practitioners Course in further detail. We cover a broad range of topics with a specific concentration on High Availability, EC2, VPC, Storage and Overall Management of the AWS Console.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
This professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include the ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
Who this course is for:
- IT Professional who wish to gain additional skills and get AWS certifications
- Cloud computing professionals and beginners to enhance skill set
- Anyone who want to gain a solid understanding of AWS and get certified to validate skills
Who this course is for:
- One year of experience in AWS preferred, two years optimal