If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Become a DBT COUNSELOR and conduct RESULT oriented therapy
Aman Varma has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
Implement COMPLETE Dialectical Behavioral Therapy [DBT] in your Counseling Practice. DBT skills are now made easy for you!
Become a DBT Practitioner and boom your counselling skills. Learn to use all 4 modules of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy in your Counseling Practice.
- DBT Skills training is made up of four modules: core mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness. They are designed to specifically assist individuals in better managing behaviours, emotions and thoughts.
- The intent of DBT is to help people who experience problems with anger or the expression of anger, episodic depression, irritability or anxiety, intense or chaotic relationships, impulsivity, stress, and feelings of emptiness.
- DBT has also been useful for bipolar disorder, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, borderline personality disorder and suicidal thoughts.
In this course, you will be trained to use various techniques for the above-mentioned problems. Along with in-depth theory and practical examples you will be given PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS. These worksheets can also be recreated for your purpose and shared with your client.
After completing this course you will be able to use in DBT your existing practice for disorders such as bipolar, depression, BPD, anxiety, etc.
The four broad categories of DBT which will be explored in this training are as below:
- Distress Tolerance develops acceptance of the current situation as well as crisis survival skills to decrease the likelihood of engaging in problematic behaviour.
- Self Soothing Skills is a way in which we treat ourselves to feelings of betterment so that we can move forward, past any negativity or pain.
- Emotion Regulation skills include learning to identify and label current emotions, identifying obstacles to changing emotions, reducing emotional reactivity, increasing positive emotions and changing emotions.
- Core Mindfulness teaches a person how to focus their mind and attention.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness skills teach helpful strategies for asking for what one needs, saying no, and coping with interpersonal conflict.
These are the skills listed in the Marsha Linehan DBT Training Manual.