If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn Apache Cordova to build hybrid mobile apps for Android, iOS, Progressive Web App (PWA) using Ionic 5, Angular 9
What you’ll learn
How to create and build (compile and package) a Cordova project using the CLI (Command Line Interface).
How to use different data storage strategies.
How to use several Cordova APIs such as Geolocation, Contacts, and Camera.
How to handle specific mobile challenges such as touch events, scrolling, styling, page transitions, etc.
To publish the app on Google Play Store & App Store
The web development community has been continually innovating and with the recent development of frameworks such as Angular, IONIC, jQuery, and React, the traditional web applications have now almost become indistinguishable from their native platform-specific peers in terms of functionality.
However, the use of Web-based technologies leads some Apache Cordova applications to run slower than native applications with similar functionality.
And the most important thing is: Cordova is free and open source. Here’s how to get started with Apache Cordova.
Use Apache Cordova if you are:
- a mobile developer and want to extend an application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it with each platform’s language and toolset.
- a web developer and want to deploy a web app that’s packaged for distribution in various app store portals.
- a mobile developer interested in mixing native application components with a WebView (special browser window) that can access device-level APIs, or if you want to develop a plugin interface between native and WebView components.
- Job Seeker, Students , Professors, Web Designer, Developer
- Business man / Startup – owners, Entrepreneur, Any Computer Programmer, , and more
- A mobile developer and want to extend an application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it with each platform’s language and tool set.
- Anyone who has interest in hybrid mobile application development
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/cordova-hybrid-app-development-for-android-and-ios/?couponCode=7C0451B630333028D809″ ]