If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Pass the 2 exams: Core 1 (220- 1001) & Core 2 (220-1002) and Receive your CompTIA A+ 2019 certification from the 1st Try
Candidates are encouraged use this course to help prepare for CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 in order to get their CompTIA A+ Certification.
Before you tackle the latest version of the CompTIA A+ (the Core Series) exam, you should practice answering the types of questions you might see on it. Many of them require you to examine a situation and make a decision, using everything you know about IT procedures and concepts. Give it a try with this course and see where you stand with regard to preparation for the test.
In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams: Core 1 (220- 1001) and Core 2 (220-1002).
CompTIA A+ Core 1 & Core 2 measures the necessary skills for an entry-level IT professional.
This fully revised and New resource offers complete coverage of the latest release of CompTIA A+ exams 220-1001 & 220-1002.
You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job IT reference.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support• Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
Who this course is for:
- CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1001) & Core 2 (220-1002) Candidates.
- IT technicians & IT Engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn awesome stuff about PCs, Macs, mobile devices, networking, the cloud, IT security and more