If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn Instruction Pipelining, I/O Modeling, Cache Memory.
CO1: Conceptualize the basics of organizational and architectural issues of a digital computer and Classify and compute the performance of machines, Machine Instructions.
CO2: Learn about various data transfer techniques in digital computer and the I/O interfaces.
CO3: Estimate the performance of various classes of Memories, build large memories using small memories for better performance and Relate to arithmetic for ALU implementation.
CO4: Understand the basics of hardwired and micro-programmed control of the CPU, pipeline and architectures , Hazards and Superscalar Operations.
1. Understand the theory and architecture of central processing unit.
2. Analyze some of the design issues in terms of speed, technology, cost, performance.
3. Design a simple CPU with applying the theory concepts.
4. Use appropriate tools to design verify and test the CPU architecture.
5. Learn the concepts of parallel processing, pipelining and interprocessor communication.
6. Understand the architecture and functionality of central processing unit.
7. Exemplify in a better way the I/O and memory organization.
8. Define different number systems, binary addition and subtraction, 2’s complement representation and operations with this representation.
Important information before you enroll!
Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you choose to drop the course during the first 30 days).
You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course – video lectures, additional resources, quizzes, exercises.
You will benefit from my full support regarding any question you might have 7 days a week.
Check out the promo video at the top of this page and some of the free preview lectures in the curriculum to get a taste of my teaching style and methods before making your decision.
Who this course is for:
Competitive Exam Aspirants
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/computer-organization-and-architecture-scratch-to-advance/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-Lc.b5qEwQWzuBvAbaCmdwA&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads” ]