If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Covers Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, Neural Networks, CNN, Time Series Forecasting and more using both Python & R
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Machine learning techniques
- Machine Learning models such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN etc.
- Advanced Machine Learning models such as Decision trees, XGBoost, Random Forest, SVM etc.
- Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning
- How to do basic statistical operations and run ML models in Python
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning problem
- How to convert business problem into a Machine learning problem
You’re looking for a complete Machine Learning and Deep Learning course that can help you launch a flourishing career in the field of Data Science & Machine Learning, right?
You’ve found the right Machine Learning course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
· Confidently build predictive Machine Learning and Deep Learning models to solve business problems and create business strategy
· Answer Machine Learning related interview questions
· Participate and perform in online Data Analytics competitions such as Kaggle competitions
Check out the table of contents below to see what all Machine Learning and Deep Learning models you are going to learn.
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply machine learning in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular techniques of machine learning.
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience