If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Over 15,100+ enrolled! Learn Electronics from Zero To An Advanced Understanding of How Circuits Work !
What you’ll learn
- Understand the difference between voltage and current
- Use Ohm’s Law to calculate voltage, current and resistance
- Understand Kirchoff’s Laws in order to solve more complex circuits
- Voltage divider and Thevenin’s Theory
- Zener diode and its applications
- Different types of signals (sine,ramp,triangle,pulse,steps and spikes)
- Understand the different types of capacitors and inductors
- RC Time Constant with application examples
- Diode types and its applications
- Half-wave and Full-wave rectifier, Power supply filtering
- Reverse Current Protection, Voltage Spike Suppression, Logic Gates
- Full Wave Voltage Multiplier , Voltage Doubler , Tripler
- Signal Rectifier, Diode Gates, Diode Clamp circuits
- Impedance and Reactance
- Input and Output Impedance
- How to measure the input and output impedance
- Time domain vs Frequency Domain – Fourier Series
- Low-Pass, High-Pass, Band-pass, RLC Band-pass filter
- Second-Order Low-Pass Filter
- Coupling,Decoupling,Bypass and Smoothing Capacitors
- Understand what is modulation
- Amplitude,Frequency,Phase modulation
- You will understand how to design an FM and an AM radio
- Bipolar Transistors and the difference between NPN and PNP
- Cut-off , Active and Saturation mode
- Understand how to design a proper pulse generator and emitter follower
- Understand how to design a common-emitter amplifier
- Current source, current mirror and differential amplifier
- Power amplifier classes
- Understand how to design class A-B-AB-C and D amplifier
Have you ever wondered why understanding electronic circuits are so difficult? Is it because they are really that difficult? Or is it because teachers’ explanations are difficult to understand and they use outdated teaching methods? Whatever is the case, Hardware Academy is here to provide high-quality courses that will cover 2 years of educational courses that you could get by attending a BSc in Electrical Engineering. We will start from the fundamentals and as we progress, we will try to understand more and more complicated circuits (which you will find out later that there are not even that complicated !).
Each chapter will have multiple exercises (questions with multiple answers) that you will have to complete (like a test) so that we know if you have paid attention or not and if you succeed, you can proceed further with the courses.
The simulator that we will use is available for free for everyone and based on multiple reviews, the simulator that we are going to use is the best tool if you want to understand how circuits work! (and it’s so much fun to use it ! )
We can guarantee that you will understand each course since we tried hard to explain in the most coherent way (also in the simplest way but at the same time reaching more complex topics) using one of the best software to simulate the circuits which will be an eye-opener for you.
- People who think that electronics is difficult to understand.
- Students who want to learn quickly electronics and who don’t have time to build all the circuits from scratch.