If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Create a backend app from start to finish and run it on auto-scaling containers on AWS
We take a learn-by-doing approach. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have a running NodeJS Express application. Over the course of the lectures you’ll develop your very own To Do List backend application.
After completing the To Do List app, we will learn how to deploy the app on AWS Fargate (using Docker containers) and then optionally purchase a domain name and have the entire world access our app through our very own custom domain!
In this course we will:
- Build a very simple to-do app (backend only)
- Containerize (dockerize) the app
- We will then configure AWS Fargate to host our app.
- Well, it’s the most used programming language in the world
- Heaps of community support when you encounter bugs and issues
Why is AWS Fargate so amazing?
- It automatically provisions and monitors the load on our compute resources so we don’t have to
- It auto-scales our app so meet traffic loads, and scales back to reduce costs
- It turns a traditional app into a “serverless” one
Who this course is for:
- Seasoned developers looking for guidance on how to set up a project with AWS Fargate
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/free-create-a-node-js-backend-app-and-host-it-on-aws/” ]