If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn how to analyze and visualize data by using Python libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Pandas, and NumPy
What you’ll learn
Create presentable data visualizations with Python
Learn how to analyze data with Python
Make interactive data visualizations using the Plotly module
Learn how to create plots from your data using Matplotlib, and Seaborn
Analyze data using the Pandas library to create and structure data
Analyze data using the NumPy library to create and manipulate arrays
Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment
This course will provide an introduction to the fundamental Python tools for effectively analyzing and visualizing data. You will have a strong foundation in the field of Data Science!
You will gain an understanding of how to utilize Python in conjunction with scientific computing and graphing libraries to analyze data, and make presentable data visualizations.
This course is designed for both beginners with some basic programming experience or experienced developers looking to explore the world of Data Science!
In this course you will:
– Learn how to create and analyze data arrays using the NumPy package
– Learn how to use the Pandas library to create and analyze data sets
– Learn how to use Matplotlib, and Seaborn to create professional, eye-catching data visualizations
– Learn how to use Plotly to create interactive charts and plots
You will also get lifetime access to all the video lectures, detailed code notebooks for every lecture, as well as the ability to reach out to me anytime for directed inquiries and discussions.
- Anyone interested in learning more about Python, Data Science, or Data Visualizations
- Developers interested in learning how to Analyze and Visualize data with Python
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of Data Science!