If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn the basics of how to invest in the stock market with beginners and intermediate technicals and strategies!
What you’ll learn
Long-term vs Short-term investing
Technical (trends, momentum, price points, volume) vs Fundamental Analysis (financial statements and corporate news)
Understanding news and events that impact stock prices (stock split, stock reverse, stock dividends, stock issuance)
Tips in stock investing (Risk profiling, SMART goals and Budgeting)
Have you always wondered how people made money in stocks? Have you always thought about investing but aren’t sure where to get started? Or do you know some basics of investing in stocks but want to learn more in the strategies and intermediate investing knowledge?
Don’t act irrational and invest logical!
Stocks can make you wealthy but can also make you lose alot of money. We don’t have infinite amount of time, money and energy so it is important to learn how to properly invest in a logical, rational and wise way!
What this course offers:
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the different ways and methods of analyzing and investing stocks. In addition, investing strategies, tools and various approaches would be discussed to properly discuss ways to mitigate risk. The topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding long term vs short term investing
- Understanding fundamentals vs technical analysis
- Understanding different investing strategies for investing in stocks
- Understanding different investing tools for investing in stocks
- Understanding how news can impact stock prices
- Understanding tips in choosing the right stock through knowing your risk, goals and current situation
- People that are beginners in investing
- People that have invested or starting to invest but want to learn more
- People that are interested in expanding and growing their wealth
- Anyone is on an investing journey