If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Food Photography basics, Light and Airy vs Dark and Moody, Composition, Lighting effects, Props and Styling
What you’ll learn
How to take appetizing and professional looking Photos of your food
Technical knowledge about food photography
What are recommended props for food photography
Food styling techniques
How to edit or enhance food photo
How to use the lighting techniques
Composition techniques and actual demonstrations
What you will get out of this course?
-How to do food photography using any camera including smart phones?
-What type of lighting to use and its effects on food photos?
-How to set up light and DIY accessories to create a balanced looking scene?
-How to style your food?
-Composition techniques that will change the way you take photos(if you actually do them)
-How to edit and enhance your food photos?
-How to export photos for different platforms such as facebook, intagram, website and blogs?
-How to use your smart phone for food photography?
BONUS: How to shoot light and airy as well as dark and moody food photography?
- You’ll get a simple step-by-step instructions on how to shoot Food Photography without expensive gear or technical skills
- You’ll get specific examples and ideas how to shoot a photo
- You’ll get MP3 Audios (to listen to the course on-the go)
- You’ll get Downloadable PDF’s
- Easy to implement video (in bite-size chunks)
- Full Life time access to on demand videos
- Premium Support from your instructor (Receive answers and feedback within 24 hours)
- You’ll get 100% money back Guarantee
- and many more!
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginner curious about DIY Food Photography
- Anyone who wants to shoot professional photo at home or restaurants
- Beginner Food blogger
- Anyone who wants to be a food photographer
- Anyone starting an Online Food business
- Anyone who wants to improve their Social Media Food Photos
- Anyone who dont have technical knowledge using camera or lights
- This is not about Expensive gear and high end studios