If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn to create a ‘tripeak solitaire’ card game
Lead instructor at codecaptain.io, Sabatino Masala will teach you how to create an entire Tripeaks Card game in Apple’s 2D gaming framework called SpriteKit.
Sabatino trained over 900 students in person and improved his teaching approach over the years so students could strengthen their programming skills in an effective and fun course.
2016 marks his 10th year of being a game developer and over the years he released over 27 games, 18 of which reached over 1 million unique players!
All that attention didn’t go unnoticed, because recently, one of the biggest companies in the gaming industry reached out to him, and that company was Nintendo. They made him a certified Nintendo developer, so you can rest assured you’re in the right hands for learning a thing or two about game development.
This course is meant for students with some prior experience in (app) programming and want to start learning game development in iOS. This course will provide the source of every step in the lectures, so no need to worry when you’re stuck somewhere!
All the assets will be provided and you’re free to use them in any other project.
What will I learn in this course?
- The Model View Controller (MVC) pattern
- The Swift programming language
- SKScenes for managing the menu and game scene
- SKNodes and SKSpriteNodes
- SKTransitions for transitioning between scenes
- UIMotionEffects for parallax effects
- Creating delegates and subclasses to communicate effectively between UIKit and Spritekit
- Dazzling animations in SpriteKit using SKActions
- Cross-device compatibility (we’ll support all iPhones starting from iPhone 4 as well as the iPad)
- Keeping your code structured and organized
- The entire game mechanics for creating a Tripeak Solitaire game
- Solving issues that have origins in the Swift compiler
- Squatting bugs in a timely matter
- Focussing on an impeccable user-experience
The ideal student has…
- … some prior experience with Xcode
- … some programming experience in Swift or Objective-C
- … a big interest for game development and isn’t afraid to get its hands dirty when experiencing an issue
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students with a small level of experience in iOS development
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/ios-game-development-in-swift-2/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-UoZv.KbsiXfXJhBBRtLguA&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads” ]