If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn cyber security best practice tips on securing computer networks from internal & external IT security threats
What you’ll learn
How to protect and secure your organisation’s network from inside and outside threats
How to make sure employees are following best practices
How to improve user awareness of phishing and vishing scams
Over this course, we’ll be going over how to protect your organisation’s computer network from any internal and external threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view.
Topics on the course:
* Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams
* Checking common mistakes with security settings
* Security testing and the associated legal considerations
* Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering
* Password policies and preventing credential sharing
* Alternative authentication, system patching and centralised reporting.
Also included are some real-world examples of situations where you might encounter the topics on the course, in order to help you identify these within your own organisation, and be able to resolve them appropriately.
Who this course is for:
- Existing IT support technicians who are wishing to learn new skills
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/it-security-101-protecting-and-securing-computer-networks/?couponCode=JAN2021″ ]