If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
What you’ll learn
Basic and intermediate HTML, as well as advanced topics
Laying out web pages with the Flex and Grid CSS layout systems
Troubleshooting skills to save hours of frustration
Display text, images, data, and more
Display data in tables, lists, forms, organized effectively
HTML is the foundation technology of web development, and it is easy to learn. This course guides you, using practical exercises ensuring you learn quickly and retain what you learn.
Full-code answers and helpful support are available along the way ensuring your success.
Master Strong Foundation Web Developer Skills
The key to success as a web developer is deep learning and becoming productive through fluency. In this course you will quickly master these key topics:
- HTML – what it is and how it is used in web development
- HTML tags and attributes
- Essential troubleshooting skills (saves you hours of frustration)
- Display text, images, data and more
- Build forms to gather user data
- Web page layout using Flex and Grid layout systems, for effective websites
- Visual Studio Code tutorial
- Debugging tools tutorial
- HTML, tags, attributes, elements
- Structure of HTML pages
- DOM (Document Object Model)
- Web servers and the backend
- Heading, paragraph, image, list, link tags and more
- Semantic HTML tags for accessibility
- HTML tables and forms to display and gather data
Course Content Overview
This course is suitable for beginning web developers with little or no experience, and also for experienced web developers who want to deepen their understanding of HTML.
The early course sections present HTML basics, with an emphasis on practice, to build a strong foundation from the start.
Along the way, troubleshooting strategies are presented, saving you hours of frustration when things don’t work and you need to figure out why, to move forward.
Who will benefit from this course:
- Persons who want to start a career in web development
- Persons desiring to level-up their web development skills
- Persons who want to add a new skill making them more attractive job candidates
- Persons who want to build a website for their business, school, or club
Who this course is for:
- Persons new to HTML and web development
- Persons desiring to become web developers
- Persons wanting to level-up their web development skills
- Persons curious about what is involved in creating a web site