If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics in 160 minutes
What you’ll learn
Introduction to Modern MacroEconomics
Meaning, definition & Origin/Roots of Macro Economics
What are major issues that concerns Macro Economics
What are the Roles of govt. in Macro Economy
What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics
Why a separate study of Macro Economics
What is Importance of Macro Economics
Historical Timeline of Economic through flowchart
∆ Top features of the course :-
✓ Full course PDF is available for download .
✓ 30 Multiple choice questions related to the course on 50% course completion .
✓ An Assignment(Open book test -3hrs) at the end of the course for the writing practice .
✓ 10 Practice test MCQs at the End of Course . (Updated)
∆ This Comprehensive course was specially made for Entry level Students/Beginner’s with small or No knowledge of Macro Economics at all.
∆ This course is Part1 Chapter 1 (Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics) of Modern MacroEconomics and covers Basics of Modern MacroEconomics.
∆ After Completing this course you will be able to answer :-
• What is Macro Economics ? How will you distinguish it with Micro Economics ?
• What are the Origins & roots of Macro Economics?
• What are the major issues & concerns of Macro Economics ?
• What is the role of the Govt. In the Macro Economy ?
• What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics ? (Alert ! – Only Introduction )
• Why a separate study of Macro Economics ?
• What is the Importance of Macro Economics ?
• Historical Timeline of Economics [flow chart]
∆ In Continuation series of Other Chapters/Section of Modern MacroEconomics will be covered in different courses separately .
Who this course is for:
- Beginner’s / Entry level students in the field of Advance Macro Economics
- Intermediate level Students can also join
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/nature-scope-of-macroeconomics-in-160-minutes/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-GcC1mEUUFtE42d.KG2oFZA&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=DIWALIOFFER” ]