If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Hands-on guide to mastering Power BI
What you’ll learn
Understand Power BI concepts like Microsoft Power BI desktop layouts, BI reports, dashboards, and Power BI DAX commands and functions.
Create compelling reports and visualizations, derive real-time insights, and deploy it on demand.
Create, share, collaborate, and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards.
Form relationships in your data model and learn data visualization best practices.
This Microsoft Power BI course will help you to become a Power BI expert. It will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Power BI, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Power BI projects.
As we progress through this course, you’ll learn to unleash the capabilities of Power BI to perform a comprehensive analysis of data from multiple sources and present the data using the perfect visualization.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the concept and working of Power BI Desktop and Power BI online services.
- You will learn how to connect Power BI to different data sources.
- You will be able to transform your data using Power Query and create data models.
- You will also level-up your data analysis skills using DAX and create calculated columns and measures.
- With the help of Reports and Visualization in Power BI, you will be able to present your data in an efficient and interactive way.
- And lastly, you will learn how to publish your reports and dashboards to the Power BI online service.
Why Learn Power BI?
Power BI is a business intelligence tool by Microsoft that provides analytics services. It provides interactive dashboards and visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on anyone else as Power BI’s artificial intelligence is there to help you out. Power BI provides cloud-based BI services – known as Power BI Services, along with a desktop-based interface called Power BI Desktop. It offers Data modeling capabilities along with data preparation, data discovery, and interactive dashboards.
Why should you take up this Power BI course?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in next 2 years – Gartner.
- 70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions – IBM Survey
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale
- Individuals looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager.
- Suitable for business intelligence (BI) and reporting professionals, data analysts.
- Statisticians aiming to implement their statistics skill to derive business insights.
- Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domain Professionals who need extensive business intelligence.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/power-bi-master-course/?couponCode=E03BC337DD8DC36D35CA” ]