If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Command your Communication & Get Organised
What you’ll learn
- Getting comfortable with the Outlook environment and understanding the Ribbon
- Creating and formatting emails with ease
- Setting up meetings, recurring meetings and linking them up in your calendar
- Understand the difference between Exchange, IMAP and POP email types
- Understand the different folders and how to set up your own folder structure to your preference
- Setting Rules to automatically store emails where you prefer
- How to use conditional formatting and colour coding to enhance the categorisation of your emails and meetings
- Effective techniques for searching through your emails and meetings to find the one’s you need when you need them
- How to set up automatic replies when you are not available
- Easily print off you emails, events or calendar to have a hard copy
- And much more
Earn and Excel brings you a comprehensive course from Beginner to Advanced to teach you everything you need to know about Outlook.
The tutor for this course is the highly experienced corporate professional and trainer Claudia Carrozzo who shares her many years of using Office in some of the biggest, most high profile global companies.
There is so much more to Outlook than sending or receiving emails. Claudia will show you how to get the best use of Outlook by organising your calendar, syncing calendars, arranging meetings, setting and completing tasks and maintaining contacts. She will show you how to organise your folders in ways that will ensure you never lose track of emails, meetings or contacts.
By the end of this course, you will be expert at managing your emails, calendars, meetings, tasks and contacts to an advanced level.
- Those professionals with a higher communication aspect to their work such as Project Managers, Product Managers, Office Managers, PA’s, EA’s and Comms resources will tremendously benefit
- Corporate employees who use Outlook, this can cover many different job roles as everyone in an organisation will use Outlook