If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
What you’ll learn
Becoming familiar with the NestJS framework and its components
Designing and developing REST APIs performing CRUD operations
Authentication and Authorization for back-end applications
Using TypeORM for database interaction
Security best practices, password hashing and storing sensitive information
Persisting data using a database
Deploying back-end applications at a production-ready state to Amazon Web Services
Writing clean, maintainable code in-line with industry standards
Utilising the NestJS Command Line Interface (CLI)
Using Postman for testing back-end services
NestJS is a Node.js back-end development framework built upon Express, leveraging the power of TypeScript.
Even considering the amount of superb libraries, helpers and tools that exist for server-side Node.js, none of them effectively solve the main problem – the architecture of an application.
NestJS provides an out-of-the-box application architecture which allows developers and teams to create highly testable, scalable, loosely coupled and easily maintainable applications.
Recently, the NestJS framework is gaining extreme popularity due to its incredible features;
- Simple to use, easy to learn and easy to master
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI) tool that boosts productivity and ease of development
- Detailed, well-maintained documentation
- Active codebase development and maintenance
- Open-source (MIT license)
- Supports dozens nest-specific modules that help you easily integrate with common technologies and concepts such as TypeORM, Mongoose, GraphQL, Logging, Validation, Caching, Websockets and much more
- Easy of unit-testing applications
- Made for Monoliths and Micro-services (entire section in the documentation regarding the Microservice type of a NestJS application, as well as techniques and recipes).
In this course I am going to guide you through the process of planning, developing and deploying a fully-featured back-end application, based on my experience developing and maintaining systems that support dozens of millions of concurrent users at scale.
- Any developers willing to apply TypeScript on the back-end
- Developers eager to learn how to develop performant, secure and production-ready REST APIs following best practices
- Developers who want to learn how to deploy their application to the cloud (Amazon Web Services)
- Developers who want to follow building a practical, real-world application from zero to production