If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn to know how to use two interesting libraries in Python named Numpy and Sympy and solve mathematical problems in Py
What you’ll learn
- Mathematical calculations using Python 3
Hey there! I welcome you all to my course – Python Basics for Mathematics and Data Science 1.0 : Numpy and Sympy . This course mainly focuses on two important libraries in python called as Numpy and Sumpy. If you’re someone who know the basics of Python and looking forward to develop a project or kickstart your career in Data Science and Machine Learning, this course will highly motivate you to learn further.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to
1. Create 2D Matrices (numpy arrays) in Python
2. Access the elements, rows and columns of a numpy array
3. Do matrix addition, multiplication, transpose operations in Python in a single line code
4. Inbuilt functions for statistical operations
5. Solve linear equation with one unknown in python
6. Solve linear equations with two unknowns in python
7. Solve Quadratic and cubic equations in python
8. Differential Calculus in Python
9. Integral Calculus in Python – Definite and Indefinite Integrals
and a lot more stuff.
Nothing more to write here! I’ll see you there in my lectures!
- Beginner Python developers