If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
In this course you will get to learn about :
- Some wonderful projects that will strengthen your CV
- how to develop new project ideas in python programming language
- how to implement new project ideas on your own.
- Some best libraries of python like gtts, playsound, PyQT5 etc.
- Logic building ability for making projects
- Some new concepts of python programming language
- Build fun and memorable projects
- Learn how to code in Python in simple and easy way.
- Learn Python Functions Programming.
- CREATE your own Programs and Applications
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) in Python
- Errors and Exceptions Handling
- Be able to use the in-built Python modules for their own projects
- Build Python Graphical User Interfaces(GUI) with Tkinter
- Build simple Python based games using programming loops and functions
- Get a handle on working with Python 3
- Working with text editors like Sublime text editor and Pycharm IDE.
- Be able to program in Python professionally
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
In this course you will learn to make different python projects which you can add in your CV to strengthen your CV . So that projects are basically named as:
- Bye Bye Google Chrome Welcome New World – In this project you will learn to create your own browser using python libraries and you will be able to enable the functions like back, forward, refresh , home buttons etc.
- All type Business shops Billing Project – In this project you will be using Tkinter library to make a GUI that will calculate the total bill of your purchasings for any shops.
- Don’t use Notepad Make your own text editor – In this project you will learn to make a text editor similar to notepad with save file and edit file options in that text editor
- Learn any language in just 25 lines of code – In this project you will learn to translate any Indian/Foreign language to any Indian/Foreign language and you will learn to enable a speak and listen function also.