If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
How to Start Your Real Estate Investing Business the Right Way! Follow Jay Conner’s Proven Systems and Success Formulas
What you’ll learn
Understand the fundamentals of real estate investing
Know how to evaluate contractors
Understand how to evaluate a deal
Be competent in evaluating the ROI of a real estate investment
Know how to pick a “Real Estate Investor Friendly” Realtor
Understand the important of building a team
Know the best ways to finance their real estate projects
With 15 years experience investing in homes in his small (Pop. 9,768) town of Morehead City, North Carolina, Jay Conner has perfected systems which anyone with persistence, determination and willingness to work can do.
Real estate investing is one of the tried and proven paths to wealth. Ninety percent of millionaires used real estate as at least one of their paths to making their fortune. For the average investor, real estate offers the best way to develop significant wealth.
This foundational course covers:
- Why real estate?
- How to fund your investment
- What is Hard Money
- How to find Private Money
- How to use Other Peoples’ Money (OPM)
- The best places to find houses to buy
- How to turn your investment into profits
- Rental Income
- And much more….
Plus, Jay shares his biggest mistakes, Case Studies of deals averaging $67,000 per deal.
Start your real estate investing career on the right foot, enrol today!
- Experienced Real Estate investors who are not making the income they desire
- Inexperienced Real Estate investors who want more success and higher profits
- Entrepreneurs who want a new profitable stream of income
- Regular folks who want to make extra money
- Anyone with a full time job that wants to get out of that job or make a second income