If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
In this course we will focus on the below topics with theory concepts and practical examples which will help you to prepare for Business Objects interviews:
- Universe Design concepts
- Information Design Tool (IDT) its different layers
- BI Launch Pad, reports, CMC
- What is Aggregate Awareness and How to implement it
- what are contexts and their need in context?
- What are secured and Shared connections and its difference?
- How to deploy the reports?
- What is version management and how to implement it?
- What are breaks and how do implement dynamic breaks?
- How to Order prompts?
- What all documentation we can prepare while working on the BusinessObjects project?
- As a report developer, what are the skills you need most and what you should focus on before appearing for an interview.
- What are dimension and fact tables?
- What fan-trap and chasm traps?
- What is join? different types of join?
- What is Cardinality and how does cardinality helps to identify the relationship between tables.
- What is a section? what is the difference between Sections and breaks?
- What are real-time scenarios which you can prepare and what different reports you can create and explain?
- What are LOVs(List of Values) and what are the different types of LOVs?
- Static List of Values, List of values based on SQL