If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Lean Inventory Management, Inventory Control in Supply Chain Management for Operations, Lean Manufacturing, Warehouse
Lean inventory management is the calculated approach to increasing the value of a company’s inventory in supply chain management by identifying and eliminating waste left behind from manufacturing and supply chain.
Before manufacturers started using lean inventory management, they would usually manufacture their goods based on demand planning as inventory management is determining factor in a companies supply chain management.
However, with lean inventory, the manufacturer figures out and eliminates their excess inventory and only stores what they need in a specific time frame as this day companies don’t compete again each other their supply chains compete against each other as inventory management is the most important part of supply chain. Lean inventory management should be top priority in every companies supply chain management
the practice using lean inventory management in supply chain originated from japan. As Japanese have mastered in lean supply chain management
it was famously adopted by Toyota motor corporation, who switched to a make to order approach and performed a continuous analysis of its production lines to help the company survive a post-war Japanese economy.
By using the lean inventory tactic, Toyota was able to adapt to the trends in demand and the changing climate of the economy by not burdening themselves with the increased carrying costs of storing finished goods or wasting precious resources on unnecessary production.
1. Introduction to lean inventory management in supply chain
2. Waste management with lean inventory management
3. Forecasting inventory the with lean inventory tools in supply chain
4. Vendor inventory management
5. Role of Gemba walk in lean inventory management efforts
6. The 5s’s of lean for supply chain
7. Kanban in lean inventory management
8. Reduce changeover in manufacturing
9. Benefits of one piece flow in lean manufacturing and lean inventory management
10. Error proofing to avoid waste in supply chain
11. Standardization to lower inventory management efforts
12.preventive maintenance for unhalted supply chain
13. Quality is never and accident in supply chain
14. Just in time the heart of lean inventory management in supply chain
15. Rationalize to get best inventory management results and increase revenue
16. Teaming up with vendors for lean inventory management
17. Safety stock as a backup in inventory
18. Concurrent vs sequential engineering which is better for supply chain and manufacturing
19. Lean inventory management is a continuous effort for better supply chain
20. Developing a lean supply chain and inventory culture
Who this course is for:
This course is for the ones who are working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import industry this course will help you gain knowledge about Inventory Management and operations in depth covering interesting topics the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical no text book definitions and boring theory.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/supply-chain-management-lean-inventory-management-control/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-USr7htc9qrZWbFz5mN2HTQ&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=28F2DB87D453810F35E1″ ]