If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Build efficient APIs for your microservices and mobile applications
What you’ll learn
- What gRPC is, how it works, why we should use it, and where it is suitable to
- The amazing HTTP/2 protocol that gRPC is built on
- Compare gRPC with REST
- Write and serialise protocol-buffer messages using Go + Java
- Define gRPC services with protocol-buffer and generate Go + Java codes
- Implement 4 types of gRPC using Go + Java: unary, server-streaming, client-streaming, bidirectional streaming
- Handle context deadline, gRPC errors and status codes
- Write production-grade application with interfaces and unit tests for gRPC services
- Use gRPC interceptors to authenticate & authorise users with JWT
- Secure gRPC connection with sever-side & mutual SSL/TLS
- Enable gRPC reflections for service discovery
- Load balancing gRPC service
- Use gRPC gateway to generate RESTful service and swagger API
If you’re building APIs for your microservices or mobile applications, you definitely want to try gRPC.
It is super-fast, strongly-typed, and you no longer need to write a lot of boilerplate codes for services communication. Thanks to awesome HTTP/2 and Protocol Buffer!
This is a 4-in-1 course, where you will learn not only gRPC, but also protocol-buffer and backend development with Go and Java. The codes in this course are production-grade, with well-organised structure and unit tests.
- Software engineers at all levels, who want to apply gRPC to their microservices or mobile applications
- Software architects who wants to understands how gRPC works and where it should be used