If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn React JS from scratch with hands-on practice assignments and projects.
What you’ll learn
Introduction to what is React and its basic concepts
Learn what is JSX and how it works behind the scenes
Learn what are the stateful and stateless components and when to use them
Working with function based and class based components
Working with React Modules, importing and exporting the modules
Learn in detail about how the render method works
React component lifecycle and different lifecycle methods
Creating dynamic websites with help of re-usable components
Creating a proper working structure for a project from scratch which will help maintaining the project for long term
This course is designed in a way that anyone can understand the basic to advanced concepts of React with simple explanations by the instructor along with hands-on assignments and projects.
In the first part of this course:
- After that, we explain ‘components’ which are the basic building blocks of a web page while working with React JS. We also cover the stateless and stateful components and when to use those components as well.
In the next section, we learn how to create modules in React JS and how to import or export those modules to other files so that we can reuse the same set of code again and again.
In the following section, we will work on how do we style the components using CSS modules and how to create a nice user-friendly mobile responsive website.
We also cover how to work with props, how to pass data from stateful to stateless components, and how to pass functions from one component to another component.
We explain the different lifecycle methods of a React Component and how we can access and modify the data between these lifecycles using the various lifecycle methods available to us.
We will keep on adding more videos to the course as we are creating them. These videos will be available to you soon.
Happy learning !!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who just started to work in web development field
- Beginner web developers who want to learn React JS web framework
- Web Developers who want to learn React JS from scratch and want to get promotions in their job
- Professionals, already working with other web frameworks like Angular or Vue and want to learn React JS
- Frontend Web Developers who wish to change their working technology domain by learning React JS
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/react-js-basics-to-advanced/?couponCode=FREENOV” ]