If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Pass the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty Certification. Complete AWS Alexa Training
What you’ll learn
Pass the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty Certification
Alexa Skill Development
Build an Alexa Skill
Built-in & Custom Intents
Slots & Entity Resolution
Annotation Set & Evaluation Model
Master Alexa Simulator
Understand Skill Certification Checklist
Sell Products on Alexa
Welcome! I’m here to help you prepare and PASS the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty exam.
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about Alexa!
The AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty certification is one of the most challenging and interesting exams. It’s great at assessing how well you understand different aspects of Alexa, and also making sure you are making the best architectural decisions based on situations, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass as an Alexa Architect. I’ve passed it myself with a high score, and I want to help YOU pass the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty certification as well!
This AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty course is different than other courses in many ways:
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty.
- It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use Alexa inside and out as an Alexa Developer & Architect.
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS Alexa exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It’s a logical progression of topics.
- All course slides available as downloadable PDF
Additionally, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty exam:
- Invocation Name, Built-in Intents, Custom Intents, Slots & Entity Resolution, Dialog Delegation, Annotation Set & Evaluation Model, Intent History, Utterances Conflict, JSON Interaction Model, Endpoints, Permissions
- Interfaces: Audio Player Interface, Dialog Interface, Display Interface, Playback Controller Interface, Video App Interface
- Alexa-Hosted Skill, Import an Alexa-Hosted Skill, Personal AWS Resources with Alexa-Hosted Skill, Use AWS Tools to manage your Skill, Alexa Presentation Language, Custom Skill as an Lambda, Custom Skill as a HTTP Web Service, Request Types
- Alexa Simulator, Manual JSON, Voice & Tone – SSML
- Skill Store Details & availability – Alexa For Business – Beta Testing
- Certification checklist
- Analytics: Alexa Skill Metrics
- Purchase Products on Alexa: In-Skill Purchase – Amazon Pay
- Account Linking Concepts – User Experience for Account Linking – Different Grant Flows – App-to-App Account Linking
- Pre-built models Smart Home Skill – Cooking Skill – Education Skill – Entertainment Skill – Flash Briefing Skill – Meeting Skill – Music & Radio Skill – Networking & Wi-Fi Skill – Video Skills
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Cloud Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Application Architects
- Alexa Developers
- Alexa Architects