If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
A step towards freedom in IC design!!
This FREE course will enable you and help you overcome the challenges that you face installing open-source tools. Well, I have launched a couple of courses which shows how to use the open-source tools, while this course shows how to install open-source tools. So this course should make you completely unloaded from the burden of how to install open-source tools, since we don everything from scratch.
Our focus mainly is on open-source EDA tools installation, that briefly covers below tools:
- Ngspice – General purpose circuit simulation program for non-linear and linear analyses
- Magic – VLSI Layout editor, extraction and DRC tool
- Opentimer – Open-source high performance timing analysis tool
- eSim – Complex Circuit design, SPICE simulation, analysis and PCB design
- Qflow – Tool chain (like Yosys, Graywolf) for complete RTL2GDS flow
All installation steps including exclusive links for every tool has been captured in this course…
So start your installation right now and design your chip FREE OF COST….
Welcome to a FREE world of IC design……and happy learning!!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to explore and innovate using open-source EDA tools
- Every hobbyists who want to implement their design using open-source EDA tools
- Everyone who wants freedom to characterize, analyse, place and route their ideas