If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
This class will cover a variety of ways to install and setup web servers on your pc so you can start making websites that you can locally view and test. The ways covered will include:
• Installing an Apache Web Server on the Ubuntu version of the Linux operating system (many custom configurations to the server will also be covered)
• Installing an Apache Web Server included with XAMPP on a Linux operating system (custom configurations to the server will also be covered)
• Installing a Microsoft IIS Web Server on a Windows operating system (many custom configurations to the server will also be covered)
• Installing an Apache Web Server included with XAMPP on Windows (refer to the Apache Server videos on Linux for custom onfigurations)
• Installing website builders like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla on both the Apache and Microsoft IIS Servers
• Setting up the ASP.NET core and NodeJS web development scripting frameworks on a Microsoft IIS Server
• Publishing your websites when they are ready to be hosted the World Wide Web using affordable Hosting options such as Bluehost, CPanel, and Github (free).
• How to use a paid web domain from GoDaddy for a website hosted on Github Paged
• How to use upload your local website files to your hosting provider using FileZilla and CPanel’s File Manager
The course will also have downloadable resources and a lengthy quiz.