If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
SMMA DRAGON SLAYERS SALES MASTERCLASS: Find & retain high-ticket clients for your SMMA Agency and SLAY the competition
What you’ll learn
- how to find and secure clients for your social media marketing business, fast
- how to close clients for your SMMA business, fast
- how to find and close clients for social media marketing, fast
- learn about marketing tools
- marketing email script
- marketing email follow up
- free consultation call script
- cold call script
- contract script
- mindset for success
SMMA DRAGON SLAYERS SALES MASTERCLASS FOR 2020: Having trouble finding leads for your Ad Agency, no problem, we will train you to find and retain high-ticket clients and SLAY the competition!
Don’t know what to say on a call?
Leads aren’t answering emails?
You can’t find the right offer, and don’t know much about sales?
Whatever your skills may be, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram Ads, etc. This course teaches you how to get clients for Social Media Marketing, quickly and efficiently!
This course will also be packed with email scripts, follow-up email scripts, the best contract script, a cold calling script, and a free-consultation call script!
- anyone interested in learning how to find and close clients, fast
- anyone interested in learning effective marketing and sales tactics
- anyone interested in social media marketing
- anyone interested in digital marketing
- anyone interested to learn about effective email marketing strategies
- anyone interested to learn how to find and close clients for their business
- anyone interested in doing facebook marketing for clients
- anyone interested to start a social media marketing business
- anyone interested to start a SMMA business