If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Improve your soft skills and enjoy different training (case studies, animations, assignments and quick support)
What you’ll learn
Understand how to develop the must-have 10 soft skills
Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others
Apply soft skills to specific situations
Differentiate between empathy and professionalism
Understand how to improve non-verbal communication
Identify the team building techniques
Identify the steps of solving a problem
Identify the time management techniques
Understand how to build trust
Understand how to change your style of managing people or processes
Soft Skills are those unique attributes that facilitates great #communication . They can be the special way that you show confidence in challenging situations. “The 10 Soft Skills You Must Have in Workplace” will help you learn how to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your life not only at work. By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand how to develop the must-have 10 soft skills
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others
- Apply these soft skills to specific situations.
- Differentiate between empathy, EI and professionalism.
- Understand how to communicate non-verbally
- Identify the team building techniques
- Identify the steps of solving a problem
- Identify the time management techniques
- Understand how to build trust
- Understand how to change your style of managing people or processes.
- Identify self-confidence traits
- Understand how to learn from criticism in workplace.
- Understand how to reach out to people and when to back off.
- Avoid the “Good Old Days” Syndrome
- Any one wanting to develop his or her soft skills
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://click.linksynergy.com/deeplink?id=RMSaaftCK5g&mid=39197&murl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fcourse%2Fsoft-skills-the-10-soft-skills-you-must-have-in-workplace%2F%3FcouponCode%3D54AFEAEE1EA06F99EFB4″ ]