If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Welcome! This is Best Data Analysis and Data Visualization course in Python course.
The best Pandas and Seaborn course available on Udemy! An excellent choice for both beginners and experts looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Python libraries in the world!
Pandas for Data Analysis in Python offers in-depth video tutorials on the most powerful data analysis toolkit
Why learn pandas?
If you’ve spent time in a spreadsheet software like MS Excel or Google Sheets and want to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real-world data analysis in Python.
Pandas is the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis/manipulation tool available in any language.
Pandas is well suited for many different kinds of data:
- Tabular data with heterogeneously-typed columns, as in an SQL table or Excel spreadsheet
- Ordered and unordered (not necessarily fixed-frequency) time series data.
- Arbitrary matrix data (homogeneously typed or heterogeneous) with row and column labels
- Any other form of observational / statistical data sets. The data need not be labeled at all to be placed into a pandas data structure
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python is bundled with dozens of datasets for you to use. Dive right in and follow along with my lessons to see how easy it is to get started with pandas!
In this course, you’re going to learn about the Theory and Foundations of Data Visualization so that you can create amazing charts that are informative, true to the data, and communicatively effective.
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. We are all familiar with this expression. It especially applies when trying to explain the insight obtained from the analysis of increasingly large datasets. Data visualization plays an essential role in the representation of both small and large-scale data.
This course is designed to teach analysts, students interested in data science, statisticians, and data scientists how to analyze real-world data by creating professional-looking charts and using numerical descriptive statistics techniques in Python 3.
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to analyze and create amazing data visualizations with Python! You can use this course as your ready-to-go reference for your own project.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers / Researchers / Designers that want to learn how to produce top-quality plots
- Anyone who has to present data at some point!
- Data Scientists
- Academic scientists having to publish in scientific journals
- Journalists / Data Journalists
- Communication experts
- Also the general public: you should know how graphs work because they’re everywhere!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Describe what makes a good or bad visualization
- Understand best practices for creating basic charts
- Identify the functions that are best for particular problems
- Create a visualization seaborn
- Distribution Plot
- KDE Plots
- Scatter Plot
- Rug Plot
- Joint Plot
- Pair Plot
- Bar Plot
- Count Plot
- Box Plot
- Violin Plot
- Strip Plot
- Swarm Plot
- Heat Map
- Pair Plot
- Sub Plot
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Python Programming
- Data Virtualization
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
It’s not a difficult topic, and we will start from the basics. You don’t need any previous knowledge. I’ll teach you everything you need to know along the way and we’ll go straight to the point. No rambling. I really hope to see you in class!