If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn to Automate Golden Ratio Trading Strategy: Go From Beginner To Algorithmic Trader!
Golden Ratio Strategy on BankNIFTY is one of the most popular Strategies in the Indian Stock Market. In this series, We will discuss the entire thought process behind coding the strategy in a paper trading bot by extracting the data using NSE’s Website.
Once We do that, We shall also cover how to transform that paper trading bot to a real-time trading bot using Restful APIs and various python wrappers of most popular Indian Share Market Brokers like Zerodha, Alice Blue, Interactive Brokers.
This is not an introductory course and is targetted for a slightly advanced audience preferably who have already dealt with Python and has a basic understanding of programming.
You can expect to gain the following skills from this course
- Basics of Algorithmic Trading
- Scrapping Data From NSE
- Usage of Jupyter Notebook and NSEPython API
- Basics of BankNIFTY Golden Ratio Strategy
- How to code a breakout Strategy using Python
- Test your stock trading strategy with a paper account, without real money
- Deploy the strategy in a real trading account!
The goal by the end of this course is for you to be able to use what you’ve learned and created trading algorithms’ that execute whatever strategy you can come up with. If you are already an algo trader the material in this course will likely not be helpful to you. However, if you are new to algo trading, this is an excellent time to learn, and an invaluable skill to develop.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to have a bot placing orders into the market automatically
- Traders with a working strategy wanting to spend less hours in front of the computer
- Curious programmers wanting to get into the automated trading world
- Interested people in Python and its capabilities
- Traders looking to automate their strategies on Indian Stock Market
- Anyone interested in Algorithmic trading in the Indian market
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/coding-a-algo-trading-bot-banknifty-golden-ratio-strategy/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=*7W41uFlkSs&ranSiteID=.7W41uFlkSs-dVDBgu2FUlgs5lJVIBVMHg&LSNPUBID=*7W41uFlkSs&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads” ]