If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
100 Python MCQ questions, 100 Python Exercises, Python Coding Examples and Python Cheat sheets make you become a Python developer job ready for upcoming Python interview for this Python is for beginner and advanced Python developers .
These MCQ and Exercises are deep dive into Python core concepts:
- Operators Types in Python.
- Number in Python
- Python Data Types.
- Lambda Expression in Python.
- String Functions & entries in Python.
- How to use Input String Function in Python.
- How to create Lists & lists operations in Python.
- How to create Dictionaries & Dictionaries operations in Python .
- How to create Tuples & Tuples operations in Python.
- How to create Sets & Sets operations in Python.
- IF Statement and control flow in Python.
- For Loop in Python.
- While Loop in Python.
- Error Exception in python.
- Functions in Python.
- Python Modules.
- Open Files in Python.
- Object Oriented programming(OOP) in Python.
Also you will learn:
- How to Install Python 3.
- How to use python IDLE.
- How to Install Anaconda for Python coding.
Why to master Python Programming Exercises ?
Python is a high level programming language, strong, elegant, and easy to learn.
Python is a modern programming language which used in many tech sectors like web, data science and
machine learning etc …
Python is Faster than R programming language when used for data science.
Python Has lots of libraries which facilitate its use for data analysis.
Python is an Objective oriented programming Language so you can use objects when coding in python.
Python is Free open source programming language.
Python can be used for a large variety of programming tasks, such as for desktop applications, game programming and mobile development.
Python is a cross platform language, which means that code written for one operating system, such as Windows, will work well on Mac OS or Linux without making any changes to the Python code.