If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
This course is the first of a two-part series that is intended to prepare you to sit for and pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam in the shortest amount of time. It is a basic information technology training certification that is globally recognized. Don’t want to go through the process of certification? It’s not an issue! Even if you just want to understand the fundamentals of information technology and computers, I can help you.
The CompTIA A+ Certification is the first course in the series (220-1001).
To get complete A+ certification, you will need to pass both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 certification examinations.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
Technology is ranked as the #1 source of U.S. jobs. Are you looking to kickstart your career, improve your existing IT skills, or increase your chances of getting that IT job? Did you know 96% of HR managers use IT certifications as screening or hiring criteria during recruitment?*
Some jobs that use A+ certifications are Support Specialists (avg. $54,500/yr.), Field Service Technicians (avg. $46,000/yr.), and Desktop Support Analysts (avg. $60,000/yr.)**.
More Certifications = More $$
- A+ Cert with no other certifications = $47,500/yr.
- A+ Cert with 1 or 2 other active certs. = $84,250/yr.
- A+ Cert with 3 or 4 other active certs. = $92,080/yr.
- A+ Cert with 5 or 6 other active certs. = $97,310/yr.
- A+ Cert with 7 or 8 other active certs. = $105,150/yr.
SOOOOO much! This course is a great deal, check it out:
- 17 hours of video
- PDFs that detail all the exam objectives covered in each episode (valuable studying tool)
- PDFs of the CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam objectives
- End-of-chapter quizzes to test your knowledge
- Q&A section where you have access to me and my team of teaching assistants to answer any questions you might have
- Bonus videos launched from time-to-time with updated information, exam tips, study tools, and more
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Exam Domain 1.0 Mobile Devices – 14%
- Laptop hardware components
- Mobile device types (tables, smart phones, VR headsets, etc)
- Set up mobile devices (syncing and networking)
Exam Domain 2.0 Networking – 20%
- Networking hardware devices (routers, switches, firewalls, etc)
- Configure a basic SOHO network (wireless access points, IP addressing, IoT devices, etc)
- Networking configuration concepts (IPv4 vs. IPv6, DNS, VPNs, etc)
- Internet connections and network types (cable, DSL, Fiber, LANs, etc)
Exam Domain 3.0 Hardware – 27%
- Cables and connectors (USB, Ethernet, HDMI, Lightning, Thunderbolt, etc)
- Motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, RAM, hard drives and SSDs
- Peripherals (printers, monitors, keyboards, microphones, etc)
- Given a scenario, exploit local host vulnerabilities
- Summarize physical security attacks related to facilities
- Given a scenario, perform post-exploitation techniques
Exam Domain 4.0 Virtualization and Cloud Computing – 12%
- Cloud computing (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, elasticity, on-demand cloud services, cloud file storage, etc)
- Client-side virtualization (virtual machines, emulators, hypervisors)
Exam Domain 5.0 Hardware and Network Troubleshooting – 27%
- Resolve problems with best practices and industry standards
- Troubleshoot RAM, motherboards, CPUs, power supplies, hard drives, display issues
- Troubleshoot mobile device issues, printers, wired/wireless networks
Exam code: 220-1001
Max. 90 questions (multiple choice, drag-and-drop, and performance-based)
Length of exam: 90 minutes
Passing score: 675 (on a scale of 100-900)
Exam cost: $232 (get discount vouchers and save go to Total Seminars web site)
Languages: English at launch. German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish in 2019.
Recommended experience: 9-12 months’ hands-on experience in a lab or in the field
HOW DO I TAKE THE COMPTIA A+ 2019 EXAM?
Buy an exam voucher (get your discount voucher at Total Seminars’ website), schedule your exam on the Pearson VUE website, then take the exam at a qualifying Pearson VUE testing center. You can take one exam at a time, or schedule to take both exams at the same time.
To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams.
Course Created by: PaceIT Online
License: Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)