If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Learn how to create 3D Printed Enclosure for any Custom Microcontroller or electronic Board like Arduino UNO and Mega
What you’ll learn
Follow the trend in 3D Printing and manufacturing business
Create 3D Enclosure design For free
Create Your Frame using specific dimensions
Time back feature to fix mistakes
Import 3D Models to use them as reference
Check your design for errors
Create cut outs and shape cuts
Integrate 3D modeling and simulation
Add your name and artwork
Use Extrude, chamfer, split and other techniques
Create a 3D Motion Video for your project
Create parts and build assemblies
Automate design modification
Create and export a Video for your parts motion
Create drawings of your designs
Create Motion between parts of your designs
Create and Export PDF File for different views of any part
Download and Install FREE Fusion 360
In this course, you will learn how to create 3D Printed Enclosure for any Custom Microcontroller or electronic Board like Arduino UNO and Mega.
Welcome to this course.
This course will take you from zero experience in 2D Sketching and 3D Modeling to a professional who can build Professional 3D Enclosure, and turn them into production-ready products.
You will learn by practice: You will follow my steps to create 3D Enclosure for Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega!
This is a state of the art software that provides you with a complete experience to draw your 2d Sketches and control every single detail on each part, it allows you to check your design for errors before moving forward to the manufacturing. Plus a time back feature to fix any issue that you made without having to re-do everything.
You’ll also get a 3D visualization of your design that you can easily use in creating a 3D case for your PC.
Stop using old school software that limits your possibility and start using one of the most trending software out there provided by Autodesk company, kickstart your freelancing career in 3D design, simulation, and manufacturing.
This software provides you with CAD/CAM and simulation capabilities to help you achieve your full potential and test your design before moving to the permanent prototype.
Fusion 360 workspace expands the capabilities of Fusion 360 to create PROFESSIONAL 3D designs.
What You Will Learn:
- Download and Install FREE Fusion 360
- User Interface Explained
- Create Your Frame using specific dimensions
- Use Extrude, chamfer, split and other techniques
- Time back feature to fix mistakes
- Check your design for errors
- Import 3D Models to use them as reference
- Create cut-outs and shape cuts
- Add your name and artwork
- Create a 3D Motion Video for your project
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to follow the trend in 3D manufacturing business
- Anyone who’s looking for a software that is free And has tons of Features To be used.
- Anyone who is looking to integrate 3D modeling and simulation
- Anyone who wants to be familiar with the fusion 360
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- 3D Geeks and Fans
- Inventors and Designers
- Anyone looking to Learn how to create 3D Printed Enclosure for any Custom Microcontroller or electronic Board like Arduino UNO and Mega