If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Implement 60+ most frequently asked problem statements in C programming language
What you’ll learn
Problem Solving Skills
Coding in C
Step by Step Program Implementation
IT Coding Interview Preparation
The Course focuses on on problem solving skills using C programming. The course is helpful for building your logic.
The Course demonstrates step by step implementation of code for 60+ interesting problem statements. Some problem statements are mentioned below –
- Check whether given character is in upper case or lower case.
- Find the maximum number among given three numbers.
- Check whether user entered character is vowel or consonant.
- Perform aritmetic operations (+,-,*, and /) on given two numbers. Ask user which operation to perform.
- Print the all odd number from 1 to 100 using different loops.
- Print 1 to 10 Tables.
- Find factorial of given number (using loop)
- Find factorial of number using Recursion.
- Check if given year is leap year or not.
- Check if given number is Prime number or not
- Display Fibonacii series (using iteration) Display Fibonacii series (using recursion)
- Find average of 5 numbers using Arrays.
- Search if given number is present in the Array (Linear Search)
- Find smallest number from given Array.
- Display transpose of 2 dimensional matrix.
- Find sum of diagonal elements in the Matrix
- Perform addition of 2 dimensional matrices
- Perform multiplication of 2 dimensional matrices
- Find length of given string
- Find string length using recursion
- Check if given two strings are equal
- Copy one string into another string
- Reverse given string Reverse given string (using recursion)
- Delete all occurrences of given character from the string.
- Find sum of digits of given number
- Find Generic Root of given number
- Reverse given number
- Check if given number is Palindrome number or not
- Check if given number is Armstrong number or not
- Check if given number is Strong number or not
- Check if given number is Perfect number or not
- Swap values of 2 variables without using 3rd variable
- Swap values of 2 variables using Bitwise Operators
Who this course is for:
- Students who are willing to develop problem solving skills
- Students who are willing to develop logical skills