If you guys are getting coupon expired or course is not free after opening the link, then it is due to the fact that course instructors provide only few hundreds or thousands of slots which get exhausted. So, try to enroll in the course as soon as it is posted in the channel. The Coupons may expire any time for instant notification follow telegram channel
Concept of Embedded OS, Embedded Linux, Android and TinyOS.
What you’ll learn
Basic Concept of Embedded Operating Systems.
Learn About the Embedded Linux.
Learn about the Android.
If you want to make the Carrier in Embedded System? If you want to make the Application in Real time? Then this course is beneficial for you in Starting Level. In this Course you Learn all about the Embedded Operating System.
The Course Content are:
- What is Embedded System?
- Architecture of Embedded System.
- Characteristics of Embedded OS.
- Developing an Embedded OS.
- Adapting an existing commercial operating system
- Purpose-built embedded operating system
- Timing Constraints in Embedded OS.
- What is Embedded Linux?
- What is Cross Compiler?
- Embedded Linux File Systems.
- Advantages of Embedded Linux.
- What is Android?
- Features of Android.
- Android Version.
- What is TinyOS?
- Structure of TinyOS.
- TinyOS Goals.
- TinyOS Components.
- TinyOS Components -Tasks
- TinyOS Components – Commands
- TinyOS Components – Events
- TinyOS Scheduler.
- TinyOS Resource Interface.
After completing this course, you will have the knowledge of both Hardware Components and Operating Systems. You are able to plan and use embedded operating systems in resource-constraint devices for Internet-of-Things applications.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for the Bachelor and Master’s students, who like practical programming and making IoTs applications!
- Who want to make Real time Application in Embedded Systems.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/fundamental-of-embedded-operating-systems/?couponCode=FREE_INDIA” ]